- Couples Therapy: The initial couples therapy session for Dr. Nick Bach and Dr. Helen Alvey are 90 minutes long for $240. Dr. Olivia Hilchey’s initial couples therapy session is 50 minutes long at $195. All sessions after the first appointment are 50 minutes in length at a rate of $195.
- Individual Therapy: Both intake and follow-up sessions are 50 minutes long and range between $195-$210 based on the level of training and specialization.
- Eating Disorder Treatment: The intake session for anorexia nervosa treatment is 2 hours in length. The fee is $315 for the full session. All other eating disorder intakes are $210 for 50 minutes. Follow-up appointments are 50 minutes long and $210 per session.
- The therapists at Grace Psychological Services are considered an “out-of-network provider” with insurance companies. You are responsible for the full fee at the time of service, but you can often receive reimbursement from your insurance company after submitting a receipt of services received.
- If you are unable to pay the standard rate for treatment, a sliding scale fee that is based on your income will be determined.