Full-Time and Part-Time Licensed Psychologist or Counselor
Private Practice Job Openings – Louisville, Kentucky
Due to client demand at Grace Psychological Services, we have room for clinicians who are fully licensed.
- A steady stream of high-quality private-pay referrals
- No credentialing responsibilities, No insurance billing
- Our active marketing and referral network means filling your case load quickly
- Psychology Today profile
- Bio page on our website
- Competitive pay
- Malpractice insurance paid for
- CEU stipend
- License renewal paid for
- Flexible schedule
- Freedom to set your own schedule. There are no requirements about working specific days or times.
- You’re encouraged to consider both the needs or your clients AND your own needs when setting/changing your work schedule.
- Freedom to choose your own clients.
- Have a client who’s not a good fit? It’s OK to refer them to someone else!
- We can target your specific population using digital marketing so that you can meet with the type of clients you prefer (couples, individuals, anxiety, OCD, PTSD, etc.)
- Case conferences
- Didactic trainings (elevated focus on Christian integrated therapy)
- HIPAA compliant email, phone system, EHR, and telehealth platform
- Automatic payment processing through Therapy Notes
- A supportive team environment
- Other benefits will become available as the practice grows
Grace Psychological Services is a private-outpatient, counseling clinic located in Louisville, KY. Our general mission is to serve the Louisville and surrounding areas with a particular focus on servicing those looking for faith-sensitive services. We offer both in-person at our clinic location in Louisville and through telehealth counseling services throughout the state. A majority of clients prefer face-to-face rather than online counseling. Our typical clients are high functioning, high achieving, psychological minded, and insightful individuals/couples who value therapy.
Our practice offers individual, couples, and family counseling. We utilize evidence-based practices such as CBT, Gottman Method, Emotionally Focused Couples Counseling, Prolonged Exposure, etc. Didactics and case conferences are offered with an emphasis on Christian integration (combining psychology, theology, and spirituality) for those clients who desire it.
This is a W-2 employee position. Therefore, you won’t need to keep up with business taxes. You will do the work you love (seeing clients) rather than worry about business activities such as marketing, building a brand, working with employment attorneys / business accountants, etc.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in a mental health related field
- Licensure in Kentucky
- Therapists who are open to integrating Christian counseling into their therapy sessions for clients who find this valuable in their treatment
- Stay up to date with scientific research regarding therapy practices
- Attend case conferences and didactics
- Agree to follow the American Association of Christian Counselors ethics code.
- Please send a cover letter and CV/Resume to email@example.com
- Or call 502-203-0838 to learn more